Welcome to the Bridging the Talent Gap Survey. We are part of a national network of organizations, known at the Graduate! Network, which is devoted to seeing more adults complete a college degree or other post-secondary credential. Your responses to this survey will provide valuable feedback and will help guide community wide strategies to be set in place in Whitney Valley.
- The primary audience for this survey is Human Resource Directors. Depending on your organization, it may be appropriate for other or additional leaders, with knowledge of your organization’s workforce needs, to take this survey.
- Identify skill shortages across sectors in Whitney Valley.
- Identify best practices for talent acquisition, retention, and development
- Identify opportunities for education partnerships across the Whitney Valley community
- Survey will take around 15 minutes to complete and may also be saved for later
- Survey may be completed by mobile devices, but easier on a computer
- Responses will be kept confidential
- Responses will be combined and analyzed. Findings will be shared in aggregate form by industry, and will be shared at a later date. A report will be made accessible to all participants.
HR Professionals – If you are affiliated with the Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM) or Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), you may be eligible for a re-certification credit upon completion of this survey. Please contact your local SHRM or HRCI affiliate organization for more information about this, and please save your survey completion confirmation email as verification.
If you have any questions, or concerns about this survey, please contact Zach Zimmerman at email@example.com.
The Graduate! Network is a non-profit that works with adults to further their education. (www.Graduate-Network.org). This project is part of the Bridging the Talent Gap initiative which seeks to enhance our understanding of how employers and employees can work together toward education goals.